-
April 9th, 2004, 02:38 PM
#1
Inactive Member
some iron supplements
a multivitamin....
3 big glasses of water.....
aaaahhh IRONMAN breakfast!!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
April 9th, 2004, 07:54 PM
#2
Inactive Member
then I had a big cheeseburger...with everything except onions on it....
( I KNOW!!! me....the plain girl ) ... for lunch with fries and a big rootbeer
more than ive ate in a week.... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
April 10th, 2004, 07:08 AM
#3
*Olivia*
Guest
ooooh i want an in and out burger!!!!!!
ummmm what on earth are coco roos??? i've heard of coco pops...but coco roos???
and good for you *VBS*....keep up the good work [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
smooch
Fi
-
April 10th, 2004, 01:19 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
*gasssssp*..you had something on your burger..hell musta froze over and pigs flew.. [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] ..hehehe..goood for you!
-
April 10th, 2004, 04:59 PM
#5
Inactive Member
I had to pinch myself when I read that too...*L
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks